Faster, better, smarter is what more and more boat builders seek to achieve, and they know the only way to do this is with advanced hardware, software and IoT technologies.
VEEDIMS has been helping manufacturers improve efficiency, add functionality to their electronic systems, minimize system weight, and reduce installation costs by simplifying complex wiring systems with a ONE power + data cabling, “smart” hardware, and sophisticated software, thereby drastically reducing weight and costs (labor, material, and maintenance), allowing reduced failure rates and greater efficiencies across the board.
VEEDIMS offers cost savings benefits:
• True glass cockpit controlling all aspects of the boat.
• Elimination of all physical switches.
• Elimination of manual circuit breakers, fuses and relays, providing a more reliable and fault tolerant system (66% reduction in connections contributes to less points of failure and corrosion).
• Elimination of complex wiring harnesses.
• Reduction of physical wiring leading to reduced weight.
• Plug & Run ™ technology allowing for instant change and reconfiguration of components.
• Ability to monitor all electrical, mechanical components plus the engines.
• Vhistorian (Black Box) collecting thousands of data points of past and present operational information, providing a historical view of the boat for sophisticated analysis of usage contributing to higher resale values.
• Remote IPad monitoring and control of the boat.
• The first social network joining the builder, dealer and boat owner delivering a customized, interactive application for better customer support, lower operational costs and loyal boat owners.
A building controlled by a Building Automation System (BAS) is already an intelligent, or “smart” building using a compliant network of passive devices for diverse purposes that support human health, safety and creature comforts.
VEEDIMS takes it to a whole new level by creating dynamic interaction of all system components and processes, such as HVAC, lighting, blinds, alarm, and security systems to achieve significantly more cost and energy savings.
Integrated Neural Networks are the wave of the future and air framers like Airbus and Boeing are now comparing their cabin electrical systems to the human brain, with a network of intelligence pulsating through the cabin.
With their focus on making kilometers of cables and wiring a thing of the past, VEEDIMS is delivering solutions that support their goals, making the cabin “smart” to perform numerous functions, thus “connecting” passengers to the plane.
By some estimates, the automotive electronics market is expected to top $77 billion by 2020 with cars becoming just another machine connected to the Internet. That’s good news for VEEDIMS, considering how far we have come toward achieving this with our unique, Intellectual Property protected intelligence that combines wired and wireless technologies with sophisticated software capabilities.
Our focus on sustainability is also in line with what has become important to the automotive industry. VEEDIMS transforms a vehicle’s traditional wiring and hydraulic system into a single power and information platform. This eliminates traditional relays, switches, wires and cables, plus makes everything connected VEEDIMSmart.